This Policy applies as between you, the User of the Websites finetraveling.com and
cherryawards.com and Finetraveling Limited the owner and provider of these
Websites. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in
relation to your use of the Websites.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Data” means collectively all information that you submit to the FineTraveling
Ltd via the Websites. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions
provided in the EU Data Protection Legislation;
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website
when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features
of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in Clause
“Finetraveling” means FineTraveling Limited owner of the Websites. Contact
address: P.O.BOX 24688, 1302 Nicosia – Cyprus. Registered in Cyprus No HE 290141.
“EU Cookie Law” means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)
Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)
(Amendment) Regulations 2011;
“User” means any third party that accesses the Websites
“Websites” means the websites that you are currently using (www.finetraveling.com
and www.cherryawards.com) and any sub-domains
of these sites unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of FineTraveling Limited and Users with
respect to the Websites. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed
from these Websites including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social
- Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by the Websites from
time to time:
- date of birth;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and
the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- credit card details in case of payment processing
- Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by FineTraveling Ltd for a period
of 12 months from the date of your last use of the Websites.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your
Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates
and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Privacy
and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the
Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
For more details on security see Clause 11 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to
provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Websites.
Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, mail.
Such information may be used to customise or update the Websites.
- Third Party Websites and Services
- Finetraveling Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties
for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing,
delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing.
The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided
by Users of the Websites.
- Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform
the services that FineTraveling Ltd requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly
prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed
within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection legislation
- Links to Other Websites
The Websites may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. FineTraveling
Limited has no control over such websites and is in no way responsible for the content
thereof. This Policy does not extend to your use of such websites. Users are advised
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- FineTraveling Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and
this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of FineTraveling
Ltd. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business
so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling
party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the
purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner,
you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you
will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner
- Controlling Use of Your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict
our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties
- Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Websites without providing any Data at all.
However, to use all features and functions available on the Websites you may be
required to submit certain Data.
- Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by FineTraveling
Limited (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed
- Data security is of great importance to FineTraveling Limited and to protect your
Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures
to safeguard and secure Data collected via the Websites.
- The Websites may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. FineTraveling
our range of products and/or services. FineTraveling Ltd has carefully chosen these
Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected
at all times.
- All Cookies used by the Websites are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places any Cookies on your computer, subject to sub-Clause 12.4,
you will be presented with pop-up or prompt or message bar requesting your consent
to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling
FineTraveling Ltd to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You
may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features
of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. EU Cookie Law deems
these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not be sought to place
these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default,
most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details,
please consult the help menu of the internet/web browser that you are using:
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information
that enables you to access the Websites more quickly and efficiently including,
but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that
you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser
if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
The Websites places the following cookies onto your computer or device. These cookies
are used for the purposes described herein
Name of Cookie: Analytics
Name of Provider: Google Analytics
1st / 3rd Party: 3
have visited our website, what type of technology they are using, how long they
spend on the site, what pages they look at etc. This helps us to continuously improve
our website. These so called ‘analytics’ programs also tell us how people reached
this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before and
help us to develop our services to you. We use Google Analytics for these features.
Name of Cookie: Function
Name of Provider: Fine Traveling
1st / 3rd Party: 1
Purpose: We use Function Cookies to find out if you logged in or logged out
of our system when you use our Services, if you registered or signed up for an account,
to capture your registration details when you subscribe to our Services or wish
to provide a User Review and generally to make our shopping basket and check out
process function smoothly. There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other
than to not use our site.
- Changes to this Policy
Finetraveling Limited reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary
from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately
posted on the Websites and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy
on your first use of the Websites following the alterations.